Thursday, June 5, 2008

I wrote this near the end of May, but haven't posted it yet. Instead of posting it so far back, i will just leave it at this date.

I am only sharing this because i have held it back for too long. it is not done, at it does no justice to the way this day really went.

********

Literacy can only go so far,
Before hands and these eyes
Take over all talk--And actions scream out-
Well, if a picture contains
At least one thousand words,
Then the time we spent will
Remain remarkably unheard.
You see the fiction and facts, they
Cannot mesh here-
It is as straight as any line will ever be.

Our encounter,
Second to last
Was not met withe
An adequate farewell.
Childish nervous hesitation-
Pervading--Swells of emotion smother-
But the haze never escaped the chest.
Our youth kindled the flame that ached to escape,
But has now tasted fuel,
After this day fully commenced.

***

Sarcastic contradiction fills the air, humorous,
As wonder fills the mind,
Where will these wandering feet go?
Brought down to the grave yard,
transformed to a playground-
Scrapes on blue of concrete and glass,
Tightly knit webs unable to contain certain heights,
The will of burgeoning hearts.
There was no faking sense of fate or amazement.
Genuine uniformity prevailed.

I find you charming,
A beautiful flower with no equal.
Even when that retreat commenced-
The giants threaten to collapse under the stress of the-
Contrast.
White to black,
One horizon to the west, to the next;
but not this.
You are still blooming.
We must cover bleeding hearts,
As to prevent washing away of the momentum,
Carefully mended on this day.

***

Cilantro-
Leading the way to safety.
Race the storm.

Flee to here from rain-
Black fear covers up the sun.
I will sing to you,
Part your clouds and enter in-
Your ache in sky is now mine.

Pervaded the storm,
I now hold your heart so close,
Your comfort reaches,
Outwards; pull me into sea-
I thrive in such sweet clutches.

Forsake no longer,
Nestle so close for comfort-
Our bodies now mend;
Weary minds nearly one-
Safely bask in what has come.

Can you feel?
What we lay here in,
Is surreal.

Do you know,
If what we now feel,
Is sincere?

Believe it.
The lycan is here,
Singing fact.

***

If i kiss your mouth,
Will you melt withe me?
Extend those soft fingers,
Wreathe them withe mine.
Now is the time,
And the setting sun swells the horizon.
We are to our own bidding.
Your copper eyes glow--A lunar eclipse,
And your figure is in deep silhouette-
Savored now in my mind for many years to come.
I cannot get enough of that cunning,
Sly grin.
Take in that precious lust-
Breathe it in as deep as air,
It will commence and strain the lungs,
Overtake the bloodstream-
Divine prospects,
Proving what we have felt since the day we met-
About three weeks to date.
The score is settled now
Between two eager souls.

Hearts frantically skip beats,
And her breath becomes so heavy,
Blooming with unspeakable desire-
I cannot even feel anymore,
So warm!
I am a forge working a jewel!
Oh, but what a fool I am,
To work such unreachable depths;
So deep is her will,
I may never go back to my previous life.
I am pulled in,
Deeper now-
Frightfully content.

Under the surface i can now feel,
It is a pearl,
It blinds my sight.
So smooth and so crisp,
And my skin is clenched-
The grip of clammy hands will not let go.
Please! Never let go! Although,
I must leave these depths,
for now,
Surface comfort will have to suffice.

I shudder at your expense.
I would have given you my entire world,
Had the time been right.
But never let go of this:
That comfort, those dreams...
The everlasting desire to hold you so close.
Out of all honesty,
It felt as if you needed it,
Much more than I.
Your ache was contained for far too long.
Just please remember,
Dear,
I may one day need your arms,
A fine shoulder and chest, then
A precious kiss to seal the wounds,
To heal this patched up heart.

How strange i find your presence,
That transcendent sensation of comfort.
How I long for all you have.
Naturally forthcoming,
There is a delightful connection-
Not quite visible,
But i can taste it in your mouth.
For now,
We must remember the hardest part
Is not saying goodbye,
But it is letting go.
But only,
For now.

No comments: