Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Two Days.

I have two full days ahead of me before i leave. Dang. I have a lot to accomplish before my departure, and much of it will not get done adequately. I suppose that is how i always have and always will do things. life moves on, get over it.

Sorry to those of you who may have wanted to spend more time with me and didn't. Nobody came out on top in this one, because i did not accomplish many things i wanted to before i left. There was just so much to crunch in so little time. No worries though, i am the one that is leaving, so hopefully things go fine.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Hey Billly... I hope you have a safe trip. Send me an E-mail or a facebook message, if you have access to a computer. I'd like to hear how it's going for you :-)

Anonymous said...

I biked twice today and I thought of you, Biking. Only a lot farther than I went today.